Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Girl Power!

Hello my good folks,

I'm a girl! Yes this sentence needed to be said. I LOVE chooriyaan, earrings, flowers, mehndi, candles, moon... you know, cool stuff. So here's the blog with just that. The mehndi designs are mine (unless otherwise stated). The chooriyaan are mine (unless otherwise stated). I'm the proud owner of every colour ki chooriyaan. You get me ANY dress, and there are 90%+ chances of me owning chooriyaan in that colour. Except for Black! I don't have Black chooriyaan. I don't think I love shoes even as much as I love chooriyaan.

So enjoy looking at my collection. I'm sure as heck gonna enjoy updating this blog!

Take care munchkins.

3 comments:

  1. your mehndi designs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're artistic, to say the least!

    I love the candles. Have you ever thought about how candles and incense go together...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous: thanks!

    @ S: thanks! there's a couple in Urdu that goes:
    ehsaas ke andaaz badal jaatay hain varna
    aanchal bhi usi taar se banta hai, kafan bhi

    ReplyDelete